Odds compiler Review – Does This Program Works? Expert Advice
Odds compiler book website login:
What does Odds compiler book offer?
High-quality analysis, based on various and multiple factors. Long-term profit & individual adjusted money-management. Explicit and comprehensive knowledge.
Odds compiler Portfolio:
• Germany [1. & 2. Bundesliga; sometimes 3. Liga]
• England [Premier League & Championship; sometimes League One; rarely League Two]
• Spain [Primera Division; sometimes Segunda Division]
• France, Scandinavia, South America, Italy, Russia, Austria, Switzerland [all rarely]
• international competitions – Champions League; Europe League; World- und Europe Cup
Amount of picks:
• 60-75 high-quality selections per month
• Single bets only
• specialized on AHC Winning Market
• between 1.6 and 2.4
• long-term average ~1.98
• per Unit 0,3 % – 0,4 % of the bank
• max. 2,4 % of the bank per pick
• about 5 units per pick on average
• a minimum of 500 Euro recommended
An odds compiler (or trader) is a person employed by a bookmaker or betting exchange who sets the odds for events (such as sporting outcomes) for customers to place bets on.
Odds compiler, Odds compiler book, Odds compiler program, Odds compiler review, Odds compiler system, Soccer, sports betting